Why is Gili Trawangan pictured like paradise Island with lots of fun?
Guess what? It can be your personal paradise too. Only if you are willing to enjoy slowing down and chill. Gili Trawangan is one of the three Islands that are known as the Gilis. They are so close to each other that you can see the neighboring Gili Meno only 5 minutes away. All the three islands - Gili Trawangan, Gili Air and Gili Meno, are famous for white sandy beaches and crystal-clear waters. It is almost effortless and rather comfortable getting to Gili Trawangan these days. Book a ticket for the fast boat online. Choose from reliable companies and wait for their lift to the selected harbor on Bali. The ride with the speed boat is about 1.5 hours, so it is enough time to get yourself into the chilled mood. Our customer support is here to make sure it all goes smoothly.
Chilled Atmosphere & Party vibes
- Most exciting about the Gili Trawangan is the party yet relaxed atmosphere. Imagine there are no cars and people do not check their phones for distraction. Time flies as people sit around the beach bars soaking up the sun and sipping their drinks. When the sun goes down, some people start to take pictures thinking that they can capture the beauty of that moment and bring it home, back to their living room. Later that night, they once again forget about home when they meet other inspiring people on their magic mushroom trip around the island.
Moving around the Island
- When your fast boat finally docks in Gili Trawangan you start to make your way to your accommodation. Remember, there are no cars, so the alternative to that is the comodo the horse cabin ride. Since you do not need any big luggage to travel to the Gili Islands, you can walk because the island as it is not too big. To walk around the whole island takes just about two hours. But to find your hotel, it would be approximately 20 minutes. Once you are set, rent a bike and you will be super-fast.
4 Best things about Gili Trawangan
- - The beach, water, and sunset panorama of Mount Agung. It makes the perfect combination for water activities such as snorkeling, scuba diving, canoeing, as well as relaxing on the beach.
- - Walking or biking around the island with occasional stops to explore gift shops and local artists works. Some locals will have a friendly chat with you even if you do not buy anything.
- - Food, drinks, and nightlife. Especially the night market can surprise you with all the flavors and dishes that you have probably never tried yet. There are special occasions like full moon parties, but the regular music program of the bars like Sama Sama has its untouchable quality too.
- - Gili T is the most developed and touristy island of the three Gili Islands. It offers many useful services or exciting activities that you may like to try. For example, it would be the local Sasak massage or foot little fish massage, horse riding, all kind of water sports, cosmetic, and yoga salons.
Save your seat now, choose your fast boat here!