Bali Activities Swim with Manta Rays in Nusa Penida (From Bali)Water activity
Swim with Manta Rays in Nusa Penida (From Bali)
On a fantastic snorkeling trip from Bali, swim with the magnificent manta rays of Nusa Penida. Visit the well-known Manta Bay, take in Crystal Bay's natural splendor, and then head to Mangrove Point for the ideal snorkeling trip in the Indian Ocean.
- Swim along with Nusa Penida's enormous reef manta rays.
- Visit Mangrove Point, Manta Bay, and Crystal Bay.
- Visit beautiful snorkeling locations in Nusa Penida and Nusa Lembongan.
- Enjoy a tasty beachside lunch at a white sand beach.
- Discover some of the planet's most diverse reefs.
Set off on a snorkeling trip and travel to the island of Nusa Penida. Enjoy lunch on the beach at one of three locations, then spend the afternoon exploring the mangrove jungle. Swim with Manta Rays at each stop. Depending on the option chosen, benefit from pick-up at your hotel in certain parts of Bali or wait directly at the ferry office before traveling to Nusa Penida, a destination 20 kilometers off the southeast coast. Nusa Penida, the largest of Bali's three sister islands (Nusa Lembongan, Nusa Penida, and Nusa Ceningan), is considerably less developed and yet remain the nature untouched As you travel to some of the island's top snorkeling locations, take in the spectacular scenery and sheer cliffs along the shore. When you reach the protected bay of Manta Bay, you'll see an ocean teeming with plankton that draws stunning reef manta rays, some of which have impressive wingspan measurements of up to 4 or 5 meters. Visit three of the island's top areas for snorkeling, such as Crystal Bay, Toyapakeh, and Gamat Bay, depending on the weather. The situation will be strictly controlled to get you to the spot where it is safe to swim with the rays less than 1.5 meters from the sea surface Your snorkeling schedule may be changed if the weather is unsuitable because your safety is always the top priority. Take a break for a fantastic seaside Indonesia food buffet lunch at Paradise Beach on Nusa Lembongan after your enchanted snorkeling excursion. Then, in the afternoon, you'll have the chance to kayak, SUP, or take a private gondola into the mangrove jungle.
- Pick up and drop off at hotels in Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, Canggu, and Ubud (if requested)
- Round-trip fast boat ticket (from Sanur and Nusa Lembongan)
- Transportation back to the boat from the water activity center
- three snorkeling excursions near Nusa Penida and Nusa Lembongan
- Fins, a snorkel, a mask, and a towel
- Lunch at Paradise Beach
- Take a private gondola, kayak, or stand-up paddleboard tour of the mangroves (subject to availability)