Bali Activities 3 Spots Snorkeling Trip with Manta Rays (From Nusa Penida)Water activity
3 Spots Snorkeling Trip with Manta Rays (From Nusa Penida)
Discover the wonder of the incredible marine life of Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida, including Manta Rays, tropical fish, and sea turtles, with three magnificent snorkeling locations, all of which are accessible from Toyapakeh Harbour on Nusa Penida.
- Get the chance to swim with the spectacular manta rays while exploring the splendor of the island's aquatic life at one of the three snorkeling areas.
- Visit Mangrove Point, Manta Bay, and Crystal Bay.
- Enjoy the comforting flavors of Indonesian cooking.
- Experience with snorkeling for those who cannot swim
Meet at Toyapakeh Harbour to start the snorkeling expedition to the Nusa Lembongan. Swim with Manta Rays at 3 locations. Enjoy lunch on the beach, then spend the afternoon exploring the mangrove forest. When you get at the starting point, you'll first be given a welcome drink, change, and obtain your snorkeling equipment before boarding the boat. Next, travel to the protected bay of Manta Bay to see an ocean teeming with plankton that draws stunning reef manta rays, some of which can reach astounding wingspan lengths of 4 or 5 meters. Visit three of the island's top destinations for snorkeling, including well-known areas like Crystal Bay, Gamat Bay, and more (depending on the weather). The situation will be strictly controlled to get you to the spot where it is safe to swim with the rays less than 1.5 meters from the sea surface Your snorkeling schedule may be changed if the weather is unsuitable because your safety is always the top priority. Take a break for a fantastic seaside Indonesia food buffet lunch at Paradise Beach on Nusa Lembongan after your enchanted snorkeling excursion. Then, in the afternoon, you'll have the chance to kayak, SUP, or take a private gondola into the mangrove jungle before returning to Nusa Penida's Toyapakeh Harbour.
- Round-trip transfers from Toyapakeh Harbour and Lembongan
- Transportation from the water activity center back to the boat
- Welcome drinks and snacks
- Snorkeling sessions at 3 spots around Nusa Penida and Nusa Lembongan
- Towel, lockers, mask, snorkel, and fins
- Buffet lunch at Paradise Beach
- Take a private gondola, kayak, or stand-up paddleboard tour of the mangroves (subject to availability)