Bali Activities 3 Snorkeling Spot Day Trip to Penida (From Lembongan)Guided tour
3 Snorkeling Spot Day Trip to Penida (From Lembongan)
Embark on a three-hour snorkeling excursion to discover the underwater life of Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida. Guided to three stunning snorkeling locations.
- Explore the stunning underwater world of the islands through 3 snorkeling locations
- Opportunity to swim with magnificent manta rays
- Admire the scenery while traveling by boat between snorkeling spots
- Convenient transfers on Lembongan
- Optional lunch buffet and mangrove tour available to enhance the experience.
Your adventure begins with a pickup from your hotel in Lembongan or a meeting at the Yellow Bridge if you are staying in Celingan. As you make your way to some of the top snorkeling locations on the island, take in the stunning landscapes and steep cliffs along the coast. At Manta Bay, you will be amazed by the abundance of plankton that attracts magnificent reef manta rays, some with wing spans of up to 4 or 5 meters. Snorkel at three of the best sites, including the popular destinations of Crystal Bay, Toyapakeh, and Gamat Bay. The guides will closely monitor the conditions of the Indian Ocean, which can sometimes cause strong swells, to ensure you can safely swim with the rays at less than 1.5 meters from the water's surface. If the conditions are not ideal, the snorkeling itinerary will be adjusted for your safety. Depending on your choice, you will be dropped off at your hotel or enjoy a delicious Indonesian buffet lunch at Paradise Beach on Nusa Lembongan. Afterwards, you have the opportunity to explore the mangrove forest in the afternoon by kayak, stand-up paddleboard, or private gondola.
- Hotel pickup and return in the Lembongan area
- Complimentary drinks and snacks
- Visit three snorkeling locations
- Optional mangrove tour
- Optional buffet lunch with beverages (tea, coffee, water)
- One-way open-date ferry ticket to Sanur, Bali (available as an add-on)